Relora Featured on Leading National
Health & Wellness TV Program
Want to get rid of that belly fat? Is diet & exercise not enough?
- Unsightly belly fat is one of the most common frustrations for both men and women trying to lose weight.
- Belly fat (visceral fat) is different from other fat and is measured by waist to hip ratio. It has four times as many receptors, making it particularly sensitive to cortisol. In fact, visceral fat responds to stress hormones by increasing in size. When stressed, the brain releases cortisol.
- In studies, women who had a high waist to hip ratio demonstrated greater stress levels when exposed to new stressors than those with little belly fat.
- Even without stressors, women with high waist to hip ratio (concentrated belly fat) reported greater chronic stress, higher pessimism, problems coping, and lower self-esteem scores.
- Studies have shown that belly fat is a risk factor for disease, regardless of obesity.
Belly fat has shown to be the unhealthiest type of fat. Relora is the premier all-natural supplement to alleviate stress, stress-related eating and to promote weight management. Lose your belly fat, get rid of your stress, and start living a healthier life!
How does stress affect our sex lives? 500 people in 10 major cities between 18-55 years old were surveyed on how stress affects their intimate relationships:
- 62% of people polled are not having enough sex.
- 25% claim stress to be a major culprit.
- The majority of people agree that being stressed is a turn off.
According to the Kinsey Institute, sexual dissatisfaction is associated with increased risk of divorce and relationship dissolution. Don’t let stress get in the way of your relationship!
New links are continuously being discovered between health and stress levels.
- A study conducted at the School of Public Health, University of Illinois suggested that stress was associated with the aggressiveness of tumors.
- According to the Mayo Clinic, long-term stress increases your risk of heart disease, digestive problems, sleep problems, depression, obesity, memory impairment, and worsening of skin conditions.
- The American Institute of Stress also sites excessive hair loss, mouth ulcers and excessive dryness of the mouth, muscle pain, headaches, stroke, hypertension, worsening of asthmatic conditions, and menstrual disorders in women and impotence in men as additional health issues caused by stress.
Take care of your mind and body, so they can take care of you! Decreasing your stress levels is a great place to start.
Named in Top 12 of 2012: A Dozen Up-and-Coming Superstars by Better Nutrition Magazine Relora® is the premier all-natural dietary supplement to alleviate stress, stress-related eating and promote weight management. Developed from a blend of Magnolia officinalis (US Patent No. 6,582,735) and Phellodendron amurense- natural ingredients used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries- Relora is the most effective stress relieving product on the market. Relora has been praised in the popular press touting its success at decreasing stress, aiding in weight loss and improving sleep. Due to its overwhelming success, Relora is carried by many health care practitioners such as medical doctors, chiropractors, nutritionists and naturopathic physicians.